Want to feel better? We've got you covered.
The Family Medicine providers at Beattyville Family Medical Clinic and Kentucky River Clinics are proud to offer:
- Same-day appointments often available if you call before noon*
- Care within 15 minutes of your scheduled appointment**
- A friendly and compassionate staff
We provide preventive health care and general medical treatment for patients of all ages. So whether you need a flu shot, care for a sore throat, or ongoing support managing a chronic condition such as asthma or diabetes, we're here to help you.
Our services include:
- Preventive care/wellness check-ups
- Annual Physicals
- Arthritis Care
- Chronic Care Management
- Osteoporosis Care
- Immunizations, including pediatric, booster, travel-required, flu and pneumonia
- Treatment for physical illnesses, minor injuries, muscle/joint pain, and behavioral health concerns
- Management of chronic health conditions such as diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, thyroid disorders, congestive heart failure
- Minor procedures such as skin biopsies, joint injections, cryotherapy for warts/lesions
- Sports, employment and insurance physicals
- Dermatology and skin care
- Stitches for cuts
- Workers Compensation Exams/treatment
- Coordination of care with specialists
- Pediatric Care
- Women's Health
* Please call before noon. Most calls will result in a same-day appointment. Patients may be seen by a physician or nurse practitioner.
**With rare exceptions for emergencies or for patients needing extra attention
Beattyville Family Medical Clinic
1027 Highway 11 North
Beattyville, KY 41301
Kentucky River Clinics
424 Jett Drive
Jackson, KY 41339
49 KY Hwy 15
Campton, KY 41301
Beattyville Family Medical Clinic is a part of Kentucky River Medical Center.
Kentucky River Clinics is a part of Kentucky River Medical Center.